Oh my wife,
What would this world look to me without you.
It would empty me of my thoughts but you.
I would float but would never fly.
I would be cursed but would never be helped.
I would be drowned in the stories of me and you,
only to never swim to the shores.
Oh my wife this world against you and I
in the realm of my desires.
How much do I adore you in me.
I won't let this feeling depart.
I for you for me for everything but this world.
I miss you my lady against this world.
I love you my wife.
You are what I need for the rest of me in this world.
What would this world look to me without you.
It would empty me of my thoughts but you.
I would float but would never fly.
I would be cursed but would never be helped.
I would be drowned in the stories of me and you,
only to never swim to the shores.
Oh my wife this world against you and I
in the realm of my desires.
How much do I adore you in me.
I won't let this feeling depart.
I for you for me for everything but this world.
I miss you my lady against this world.
I love you my wife.
You are what I need for the rest of me in this world.
No comments:
Post a Comment